If you Canadians don't scoop this up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
    Anyone want to buy my wife? 4500 takes her.
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      Anyone want to buy my wife? 4500 takes her.
      interested, how many miles? mpg? any wear and tear issues in critical areas?
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

yea nice car, i've seen a few for sale in canada with that trim! awesome price tag too, would be able to flip the car in an hour lol.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Here's a screengrab for when the CL ad vanishes...
          Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm should I $$ .... I need to find a place to store my other two cars then ???? Where is Kris on this deal ? LOL I would figure he would have already called dibs .... Just teasin Kris :0)

Wonder how available parts would be for this model ???? anyone know if this shared any other platforms from other MFG 's ( E.G. Mazda or Ford ? )
            Last edited by 323Permin; 09-16-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

^dude i had to look away when i saw this i cant lol.if i can only bring that back to the states.theres a dude that has one i think i saw it on mazda24 forums.id love to own that!!!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

I saw this the other day. damn would that thing be a beast.

Comment

It totally looks like a Yakuza staff car.
                  "For the discriminating man who has lopped off his pinkies"
                  You'd have to wear dark shades when driving this car...
                  It's a good thing I don't have the cash right now or I'd smuggle it across in a crate marked "lawmmower parts" or something, but i bet getting it here and driveable legally would be a huge PITA. Maybe what you do is, get it here and run it on trip permits for 5 years, then it's old enough to legalize with many less issues. Hmmmm.
                  '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                  '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

just a heads up. my friend actually called and im pretty sure the seller said he would take $3700 for it. DO IT UP!
                    sigpic
                    ________
                    '94 MX-3
                    |229,000 miles and DEAD|

SOFA
                    KING

SLOW

Comment

Give me 3700 for mine!
                      sigpic
                      2004 Subaru WRX STi
                      2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

selling my 323 $3700 + 1 way ticket to BC
                        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                        |.....Overnight....................| ||
                        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

(best Cartman voice) God-DAMMIT!
                          '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                          '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

From Wiki...

The three-rotor 20B-REW was only used in the 1990-1995 Eunos Cosmo. It was the world's first volume production twin-turbo setup featured in both 13B-REW & 20B-REW form. It displaced 1962 cc (three 654 cc rotors) and used 0.7-bar (70 kPa) of turbo pressure to produce 300 horsepower (224 kW) and 407 newton metres (300 ft·lbf).

This is an unbelievable deal. I can't find a 20B TT online anywhere for less than $4k.
                            Last edited by 300BHPZE; 09-18-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

This car has been for sale for quite some time (about a year I'm told on another forum).
                              sigpic
                              2004 Subaru WRX STi
                              2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

^damn a year that means something has to be wrong with it.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X