**2002 Protege 5 lowered on 18"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**2002 Protege 5 lowered on 18"

Mileage: 96,140 Engine: 4-Cyl, 2.0 Liter Transmission: Manual, 5-Spd Drivetrain: FWD Air Conditioning,Power Steering,Dual Air Bags,Power Windows,Tilt Wheel,Rear Spoiler,Power Door Locks,AM/FM Stereo,Cruise Control,CD (Single Disc), Sun Roof (Sliding) and roof rack. Lowered by TEIN TYPE S front 1.8" & rear 1.5" rides great. After market intake. 18" mazdaspeed wheels in great shape. Tires are less than a year old Nankang ultra sport NS-II 215/40R18. Windows are tinted 35% plus sunroof and windshield. New brakes in rear, new belts, new valve cover gasket, alignment, oil change and rotate all done on 3-9-11. Safety and emissions will be done when buying. Call Derrick 636-584-9923 $6800

Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	1265518

Name:	car 2.jpg
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1265519

Name:	car 3.jpg
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1265520

Name:	car 1.jpg
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	1265521

Comment

^?

Comment

good luck with the sale! Pox was trying to advise of the FS rules, but you don't need your ID in the photos since you're selling a car, not parts.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Well, actually. Rule #9.

9. In order to sell an item, you must be a member for at least one month, and you must have more than 10 posts. The only way to bypass this rule is to contact Turpro or Jho AND have someone well known in the forums to vouch for you. We need to know who is selling, and if they are trustworthy.

Comment

Tis tre BUT since its a car and the buyer would have to pick it up me personally I don't see a need to utilize that rule for a whole car
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sorry misunderstood the rules close it down if you need to but otherwise still forsale... just let me know and i can take it down

Comment

Man I wish I had the money for this. I love these things.

Comment

I kind of really want this.

Details of the rear quarters?

Comment

oh man, forgot what a P5 looks like stock! Very well kept for its age. They hold the resale value very well too. Great price on a very nice car. Good Luck!
                    397whp, 373tq Dyno Video

Full Standalone E6X, Intel Dual Core 3.2GHz, Dynamix 8", Clarion 5.1
                    Easystreet, 4 corner control, 9 way dampers, 8 gallon tank, dual Viair 380C's
                    Garrett T3 twin scroll, 3" v-band exhaust, 4" antisurge intake, Dual BB, standalone water cooled
                    Full fuel system, SIGNATURE TANKS, 18" Motegi, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                      I kind of really want this.

Details of the rear quarters?
                      The rear quarter is not bad at all its a small patch of rust about 2"x2" not very noticable but a guy i know said he would fix it for about $300. Sorry for the delayed response...

Comment

Originally posted by signature sound View Post
                        oh man, forgot what a P5 looks like stock! Very well kept for its age. They hold the resale value very well too. Great price on a very nice car. Good Luck!
                        thank you 2nd owner had it since 60xxx been a great car

Comment

Working...
                        X