Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Protege lx mostly original for sale. car is mostly clean, interior is good (cept for the carpet) engine has 117k miles, but still runs good. Car had 2 owners an old lady till last year and now me. if anyone is interested, I can post pics.

The good: runs good, well maintained, good interior (seats and dash are in good shape)

The bad: has the wrong radiator in, and needs a new grill. has a valve cover gasket leak (easy fix). would trade for another project car (as long as when i could get one that ran) want to find something 88-94???

any feedback or questions let me know.

Thread will be closed if you don't post pics per the rules. Get some up asap
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Interested in a 4wd pro? BP 5 speed? Also I take it its a 1.5L protege? Manual or auto?
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

its a 1.5 manual. btw please dont close the tread it may take me a day or 2 to post pics (its been stormy around here.

Comment

oh and yeah man Id really be interested in a 4wd pro.

Comment

Seeing as you haven't been here a month or have 10+ posts and you have no pics, thread closed. Plz read the rules. When you have pics to post pm me and I'll reopen this thread or start a new thread the proper way
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
            X