Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Front bumper 90-94 1st gen protege...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Front bumper 90-94 1st gen protege...

Whats up guys…

I am looking for a bumper cover for a 1st gen protégé… I hit a damn dog the other day and it destroyed my front bumper. Funny thing is the dog just got up and stood there giving me a look that made me think… he did that on purpose! Lol… nah… anyways I have a green 93 Protégé and I am just looking to find a front bumper preferably somewhere close to the KC/Topeka area in Kansas. I would also preferably have a green… but black and other dark colors work too. I would like to avoid white and other lighter colors. Either way though I am just trying to get one at a good price since the junk yards want WAY too much for used bumpers. I would like to pick one up if at all possible since shipping so outrageous these days on plastic parts.

Thanks,

Theres one here in topeka at a junk yard.

Of course its exactly the opposite of what you want, its on a light grey pro.

The bumper is in good condition, though. Ive seen it. The car was hit in the back.

Just thought Id tell you.
    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

I may as well reply to make this a complete Kansas members thread!

I have no useful information, I can on the other hand verify that Pick n Pull in MO doesn't have anything that's useful to us.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

I live in Miami, FL and sold my front bumper(white)to a guy in Virginia. UPS wanted $128. FedEx was more reasonable but it was still $77. I finally found the best deal at $47 with Greyhound. This means the buyer has to go to the Greyhound bust station and pick it up. It's well worth the pick up. Mind you, that was about a year and a half ago. Gas prices have surged since then so I know it's going to be more. Make the box as small as possible. The bumper cover you want doesn't weigh more than 18-20 lbs. It's the length that adds so much to the price. Wait, I hope it's only the bumper cover you want and not the whole bumper underneath. The cover is all I sold. The entire bumper would cost you more in shipping. Well, if the dog lived then it's probably just the bumper cover. I thought only cats had 9 lives.

Comment

Well thats cool... yeah the dog was fine... it just broke the driver side of the bumper to pieces. Do you recall how much they were wanting for it? I am used to emporia junk yards where you can get in there and pull items off yourself and get them a a cheaper price.

Tool

Comment

I was the seller. I sold it for $25 because shipping was so expensive but never again. I still have the rear one. That's too cheap for all the time and gas (money)I wasted looking for an appropriate box to cut down for it. Then I had to do the cutting transporting it to the shipper(more gas) and more. They're too darned expensive to ship so you can't charge too much for them. You end up almost making nothing for them. The pay you get ends up paying for your work, time and gas spent.

Comment

Working...
            X