WTB: 1st gen Protege LX parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 1st gen Protege LX parts

I am looking for some random LX parts to upgrade my DX. Things like rear brakes, sway bar, mirrors, and anything else that anyone could think of that makes the DX and LX different. Might be interested in the BP motor and a 5speed tranny, but you would have to be local. If anyone has anything that I might be interested in please e-mail me at intercooled23@yahoo.com

Thanx
    94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
    Spring Tech Springs
    Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Cone Filter
    17" Rotas
    More to Come......

Hey i should have some parts, hit me up.
    My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

take a look at this
      02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by 94GLD-DX
        I am looking for some random LX parts to upgrade my DX. Things like rear brakes, sway bar, mirrors, and anything else that anyone could think of that makes the DX and LX different. Might be interested in the BP motor and a 5speed tranny, but you would have to be local. If anyone has anything that I might be interested in please e-mail me at intercooled23@yahoo.com

Thanx
        Unfortunately, I'm not local.

However, I have had two LX parts cars, so I have a plentitude of LX parts hanging around. I have a rear sway bar, a cluster with a tach, and other misc. parts.

Let me know if your interested.

Comment

Ive also got any and every LX part available!!
          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
            Ive also got any and every LX part available!!
            How about an OEM right rear floor mat, you got one of those bad boys?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
              How about an OEM right rear floor mat, you got one of those bad boys?
              I have all 4 !!
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                I have all 4 !!

Me too, those are nice huh.

Comment

They would be nice if it weren't for the wear holes in them , oh and they are tan but look more like dried mud.
                  c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

I have a bp motor and five speed trany for sale

Comment

Working...
                    X