No announcement yet.

WTB: 93 protege glass headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything cost so much...I really want the 93 espec headlights though, so I'm goign to wait. Thanks though

Comment

Sorry to affect someone's possibility for a sale but the slanted lights on a pre-94 hood or vice-versa looks bad. It looks bad! Either buy his lights and find a 94 hood or go on ebay and find the many square lights available. If you want them new, there's a place called certifit here that you can order from. I'm sure there are more places like that all over the country for new lights.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanL View Post
        everything cost so much...I really want the 93 espec headlights though, so I'm goign to wait. Thanks though
        This is true.

I'll tell you right now, the square glass headlights are way more expensive and very hard to come by.

The ones that came on my car when I bought them cost the guy I bought my car from 3x what the '94/323 EDM headlights cost.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
          This is true.

I'll tell you right now, the square glass headlights are way more expensive and very hard to come by.

The ones that came on my car when I bought them cost the guy I bought my car from 3x what the '94/323 EDM headlights cost.

Good luck!
          yeap. that's true. i remember when the first pairs where brought over, and people were paying over $400 for 94/323 EDM without corners.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
            yeap. that's true. i remember when the first pairs where brought over, and people were paying over $400 for 94/323 EDM without corners.
            That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X