adapter plate for rx-7 vaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adapter plate for rx-7 vaf

yea i know they're on ebay, but you have to buy the cone filter etc. and shipping is too much... plus it might not even fit

i'd prefer if someone here has an extra one

You can't get one at the parts store up there?

Comment

not that i know... anything from the junkyard will fit?

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican View Post
        yea i know they're on ebay, but you have to buy the cone filter etc. and shipping is too much... plus it might not even fit

i'd prefer if someone here has an extra one

Are you ****ing kidding? You can buy them off ebay for like 4.99 usually. It shouldn't be more than 30$ shipped man.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboSupra12 View Post
          It shouldn't be more than 30$ shipped man.
          Which is INSANE for a piece of metal!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

supply and demand, my friend.

make one yourself!

Comment

I have one, ill seel you for $10 + shipping, ill get pics tonight
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

perfect, see what i mean.. i knew someone on here had one lying around

usually the ebay sellers make their money through shipping... so something as little as $4.99 with $24.99 shipping to canada... $30USD? about $35CND... i dunno

Comment

perfect, see what i mean.. i knew someone on here had one lying around

usually the ebay sellers make their money through shipping... so something as little as $4.99 with $24.99 shipping to canada... $30USD? about $35CND... i dunno

$30 CAD. and even that's high. I think mine was like 20$ CAD

Comment

not that i know....
                    Wierd, you can get them at any parts store here, for like $10.

Comment

canada sucks then... lol

btw.. MD323 any info on it yet? you just popped in here and never returned? don't flake out on me now

Comment

canada sucks then... lol

btw.. MD323 any info on it yet? you just popped in here and never returned? don't flake out on me now
                        Yeah it does lol.

Try some aftermarket stores. They might have some, but none made speciifaclly for our vaf. Take the vaf with you, and see if any will bolt up. I've seen them for other cars, and they might fit.

Comment

lol, sorry about that I have been busy and forgot, pics today, ill PM you when there up
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

if that falls throught I will have an RX7 VAF + adapter + cone filter since I am going Megasquirt in a couple of weeks Scott.

Comment

what kind of cone filter lex?

i'm worried cuz my filter is a bit dirty... and i think i might have some valve problems soon... my valves are beginning to tick and make a little noise

Comment

Working...
                              X