This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB '94 Protege Hood

I'm looking to buy a '94 Protege hood locally. Color does not matter. No rust or dings please!

If anyone near me has one, has a friend with one, has a brother with one, has a girlfriend with one, has a neighbor with one, has a co-worker with one, has an uncle with one, has a pizza delivery guy with one, saw someone rolling around town with one, or has a junkyard that has one..........LET ME KNOW!

will u pick up if u have 2
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK92PROTEGE View Post
        will u pick up if u have 2
        Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
        of course.
        Thanks Eric.

Slick, I most definitely would come and get it. I'll bring you the sunroof motor at the same time.

Do you have one, or a local junkyard?

Comment

This is so pathetic, I come across one at our junkyards every couple of months and some are in excellent condition. However, you're way on the other side of the country so shipping kills it. State the color and color code. You never know when the exact color might be at someone's yard not far from you. I imagine the rest of the car will not be painted, right?

Comment

Like I said color DOES NOT MATTER!

Bump up! I need a hood guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
              Like I said color DOES NOT MATTER!

Bump up! I need a hood guys!
              OK! OK! Sheesh, it's not like I didn't read that the first time. It was JUST IN CASE you had a preference even though the color didn't matter. I know you may be going to paint the car completey anyway or a non-OEM color but maybe that wasn't the case. Just for that, I apply to you the curse of you never finding a 94 hood. Buahahaha!

Comment

You've been so helpful. Thank you very much.

Comment

"BoostedPro" down in jersey had a line on one a couple weeks ago. I was going to grab it but my plans changed. Shoot him a pm, he may still be able to get it.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Georonimo View Post
                    "BoostedPro" down in jersey had a line on one a couple weeks ago. I was going to grab it but my plans changed. Shoot him a pm, he may still be able to get it.
                    Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Comment

I'm planning on making the trip down to pick up the hood this weekend.

Thanks again Georonimo.

Comment

Working...
                      X