I HAVE AN OFFER!! g-series tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HAVE AN OFFER!! g-series tranny

ok heres the deal. im bringing my protege back to bone stock so i can sell it and im swapping my sohc back in. does anyone have a stock DX sohc transmission with axles/clutch/flywheel?? if you do, i will give you a g-series transmission PLUS the 3 peice axles and a stage 2 clutch/flywheel all for 150 bux. hell ill throw in my after market shift knob too if you go through with it!

id say its a good trade...

Oooh I do I do but whats shipping gonna cost us?

I even just installed my clutch about a month ago. =]

Ill have to talk to my girl about it cuz insurance is comin up and Im a little behind because my 4wd isnt selling =[

Comment

dang it, i would of given you the whole complete motor w/ ecu for this if only you lived on this side of the country :'(

i will look into shipping see how much it will cost and get back to you on that...how much would u say the tranny weigh?
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
        dang it, i would of given you the whole complete motor w/ ecu for this if only you lived on this side of the country :'(

i will look into shipping see how much it will cost and get back to you on that...how much would u say the tranny weigh?
        i think the tranny weighs about 80 pounds but im just guessin. all prices can be negotiated cuz of shipping and stuff.
        i just thought id make some money off the g-series, i paid 300 for the tranny and 110 for the 3 peice axles and like... 250 for the clutch. im loosing so much money but theres no point in selling a car with a g-series tranny to an old lady right?
        Last edited by nitrous_protege; 06-10-2007, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
          Oooh I do I do but whats shipping gonna cost us?

I even just installed my clutch about a month ago. =]

Ill have to talk to my girl about it cuz insurance is comin up and Im a little behind because my 4wd isnt selling =[
          its probably gonna be like 100-120 im sure. just pm me if anything comes up

Comment

thats a steal, if i didn't have all these exact parts i would buy them from you i payed more for all mine

Comment

Originally posted by Cayman #1 View Post
              thats a steal, if i didn't have all these exact parts i would buy them from you i payed more for all mine
              hmm... well do you have the transmission and axles? i have the stage 2 clutch i can still use on the dx tranny.

im gonna pull out the parts tomorrow so if anyone has the stock dx parts, hit me up!!

Comment

no i have the parts your getting rid of. the g-series stuff. for my 323, i ahve all the stuff from my 323, but your to far and shippings alot

Comment

This is a great proposition!

Someone jump on it.

Comment

....i have a hard time believeing no one here needs a g-series tranny

Comment

I still do but I need shipping money lol.. And Id like need you to send it to me first so I can swap it out so I can drive. I drive everyday and dont really have a second means of transportation. =[ Are you going to pay to ship yours and me to ship mine? So that means I need....$300? 150 for yours and 150 to ship mine.

Comment

oh man i would snap this up in a second if i had 2 things LOL money for shipping and an alternate ride till i did the swap ... this is exactly what i need!

i was just about to start contacting ppl near me and local jy's

Comment

would you sell the transmission outright? Im in need of one. I have a dx transmission, but i think its toast. the mechanic will let me know by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
                            I still do but I need shipping money lol.. And Id like need you to send it to me first so I can swap it out so I can drive. I drive everyday and dont really have a second means of transportation. =[ Are you going to pay to ship yours and me to ship mine? So that means I need....$300? 150 for yours and 150 to ship mine.

Comment

aight guys... LAST CALL!!! i need this crap gone!

Comment

Working...
                              X