WTB inside driver side door panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB inside driver side door panel

The one i have is broken...dont really matter on the color.1991 mazda Protege
    Last edited by Omega1Delta; 07-28-2007, 01:15 PM. Reason: left out what car
    Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Originally posted by Omega1Delta View Post
    The one i have is broken...dont really matter on the color.1991 mazda Protege
    DX? LX?

And I assume you want the earlier style(90-91) because you have a '91? Not the 92-94?

Comment

i think it's the lx....yeah ..i still have to crank up my window mines is most def a 91
      Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

If you have crank windows, you have a DX.

Comment

ooh ok.....but..seems no one has the door panel :-(

Comment

Have you been to any junk yards?

Also try carpart.com

Comment

yeah..and with my luck when i got there they just got rid of the car....some luck huh...

Comment

i check the site...could not find any

Comment

Someone's bound to have something somewhere somehow.

Comment

seems like my luck really sucks this week :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X