Glass sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glass sunroof

i'm looking for a glass sunroof out of EGT to swap in my LX, has anyone got one laying around??
    thanks in advance

i got black metal one on my lx and i can trade it as well (in good condition, i just like glass better)

Comment

Moved to the proper section. Good luck.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Are you looking for the entire assembly, or just the glass panel itself?

Comment

I've got the glass panel by itself for $40, but shipping could be expensive. If you're interested give me your zip code and I'll try to figure out what this would cost to ship.

Comment

just a glass panel not the whole assembly sorry for confusion

Comment

Here's a picture, I can't find a box that it will fit into so I've got to see what I can scrounge up somewhere else tomorrow so I can get a specific shipping price.
              Attached Files

Comment

Haha yup, they're intersting to package for shipping.

I just shipped one to Ohio (about the same distance) and it cost me about $30 IIRC.

Comment

I can have one for sale as well, but currently it is in an entire roof cut out. If someone is interested in the it (with or without the roof section, with or without the assembly) please let me know asap.
                  Thanks, Bill.

Comment

Working...
                  X