WTB: MX-3 shift boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: MX-3 shift boot

The rubber accordian boot is driving me nuts. Does anyone have a shift boot (MX3 or other) for sale?

Thanks
    1993 Protege SE

Cambridge auto wreckers has about half - dozen mx3's in their yard was just down there yesterday they gave my mx3 boot to me free the last time that I was there.

Comment

think you could hook me up? i pay 5$ over shipping for gas money
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol, i got dibs via pm. hopefully theres 2 tho. actually, 3, cuz i wouldnt mind getting an extra one for a buddy of mine.
        1993 Protege SE

Comment

I'll just pick up as many as I can when I'm down there. They don't charge me for little stuff like that so it would just be shipping.

-Steve

Comment

Title of thread edited for clarity.

I have a VW leather boot in one of my proteges. It is shorter than a MX-3 boot, and fits much better for a short shifter. Just another thing for you to keep an eye out for.

Comment

hey blinks any word on the boot?
              1993 Protege SE

Comment

Originally posted by brownj218 View Post
                hey blinks any word on the boot?
                I just made it down there yesterday. I got one mx3 boot in great condition.

You have dibs on it if you still want it other wise it's open to the public.

I didn't get it for free because the guy I normally deal with was off that day.

$20 shipped is all I want for it. Covers my gas, Shipping and cost of boot.

-Steve

Comment

I will get more boots for others the next time I'm down there.

Comment

pm sent blinks
                    1993 Protege SE

Comment

Here are a couple of pics for you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I need one too plox
                        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                        |.....Overnight....................| ||
                        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Hey brownj218,

I shipped the boot out Friday. Should be there around Tuesday.

Thanks again, Steve

Comment

Working...
                            X