wtb bp parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb bp parts

im looking for parts for my 91 egt race car to help with horsepower.
    anyone know where i can get the cut exhaust cam for the swap? also looking for the appropriate VAF that is said to give a few hp
    sigpic

<shameless plug>I have a b code vaf for sale<end>

And as for the cam mod.

I belive you're refering to the exh-intake cam. You just get another early BP exhaust cam cut off the disty end and put it in place of your intake cam. Theres more to it than that. But lazyness.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

is that the vaf that i need for the change? how does it install and what gains should i see. and how much do you want for it
      sigpic

Comment

It is the one you are looking for, you will need to tune it though.

Comment

you pop the black cover off and turn it a few clicks. Theres a good how to on this site. $60 shipped seems about average price.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
          X