WTB:5 speed trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB:5 speed trans

am located in chicago. i had call a few places with no luck. i know theres a junk yard near my house but its too cold outside to be messing with a trans that might not even work. so if anybody around chicago area with a good "g" series trans and for a resonable price let me know. i need to get my car running.

thnaks, angel
    ANGEL

i got a good one but i'm in canada.. right on the other side of the border actually. PM if interested

Comment

guys i need a trans with in 2 weeks. anybody? prefer locally.
      ANGEL

Comment

still looking for a transmission. hoping to find one by april. i need my car running again
        ANGEL

Comment

You should be able to find a working trans at U-pull it j/y. I'm from the Chi, and theres alot of pros at that j/y.
          Another 4WD Protege,in works.sigpic

Comment

weather is cold to be outside messing with rusty bolts. and there is still snow on the floor. if it was hotter out side i would had went a long time ago. i just hate working on the cold. but if i cant find 1 in the forums i have no other choise to go.
            ANGEL

Comment

Well if you don't find nothing on forums let me know and i'll give you a hand. But has to be before april 9 moving to orlando..
              Another 4WD Protege,in works.sigpic

Comment

Whats the most you'll spend shipped?
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzzer26 View Post
                  Well if you don't find nothing on forums let me know and i'll give you a hand. But has to be before april 9 moving to orlando..
                  when to the junkyard didnt found no transmission. i have call at least 11 auto wreckers and they dont have the transmission. oh yeah c&j auto wrecker has it but they want $450 for it.
                  ANGEL

Comment

$250-450 is average cost for a transmission check car-parts.com

Comment

Working...
                    X