WTB: BF Hatch driver's side window glass SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BF Hatch driver's side window glass SoCal

I'm located down in the Signal Hill/Long Beach area, and in a fit of moronic rage, shattered the driver's side glass on my 88GTX. Its a power window model, and I'd love for a cheap piece if anyone has any. I'll come and remove the glass from a donor car if you want, and am looking to spend around $100 or so. Shipping glass is dumb so a local pickup works best.

I can paypal as well as cash or whatever. --Niklas

I can best be reached on AIM as screenname SA DJCommie, Private Message here, or email to djcommie at gmail dot com. Thanks again!

The beast:

If you want to come install the glass, I'll gladly pay you the going market rate for a pro glass shop!
    Last edited by djcommie; 04-27-2008, 01:01 PM.

I'd also love a B6t engine, this $1000 GTX seems to have a bad #3. I would be willing to trade my seriously rare and expensive HKS PFC F-CON, harness, and MAP with all wiring for a good engine.

Comment

Anyone? $100 for a piece of $25 glass from a junkyard. I work too much to go to a yard anymore and will totally pay someone for the convenience!
      Last edited by djcommie; 04-28-2008, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I could use the money, but there are no BFs around me. I sad
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Its $191 for a place to come out and replace the glass with labor, anyone want to do it for less than that price? I'll even vacuum the glass up myself (already done) and buy you a soda and lunch.

Comment

Working...
          X