WTB: Possibly SOHC 5speed tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Possibly SOHC 5speed tranny

Hey there I am interested in making my auto into a 5 speed. I am gonna need everything needed to do the conversion. The closer to the NW that you are the better. Let me know what you go and how much you want for it. Also, a black notched hood would be nice also.

Thanx
    94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
    Spring Tech Springs
    Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Cone Filter
    17" Rotas
    More to Come......

Originally posted by 94GLD-DX View Post
    Hey there I am interested in making my auto into a 5 speed. I am gonna need everything needed to do the conversion. The closer to the NW that you are the better. Let me know what you go and how much you want for it. Also, a black notched hood would be nice also.

Thanx
    what ever happened to you doing the BP swap? I thought you had almost everything to do it?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Dude I have had so much going on that I havent had time or the money to get things going. I think I just want to go with a 5 speed tranny at first. Just to get that going. Then go from there. The motor that is in it only have 81k right now and it still runs strong. I figure I will put a 5 speed on it and work on some more suspension stuff.
      94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
      Spring Tech Springs
      Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
      Cone Filter
      17" Rotas
      More to Come......

Comment

Working...
      X