WTB: 323 90-94 Wheel Spacers At Decent Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 323 90-94 Wheel Spacers At Decent Price

Anyone have a used/cheap set that will fit on my 92 323 hatch? it's a three nug. um. yeah. Thanks. please throw you're offers to me. i know you can get them some places, i need them cheap. Thanks for looking.

3 lug.... You sure you have all the studs?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

haha ummm... i'm pretty sure it's missing some. my car hasn't been maintained since bought just modified but i believe the front drivers tire is missing a lug nut. which isn't safe in the first place, good thing it isn't a daily driver. but i can get lug studs if that is what you mean? if not i'd like to know because i'm interested in getting some so i'd check here first. but if it is something else i need id like to know thanks.

Comment

Go to autozone and get some lug nut studs and lugnuts. THey're cheap. Ask kitty, it sucks when a wheel falls off o.O
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Yeah, i'm sure about that one. I do plan too, just at the moment i've been blessed leaving my money in paypal instead of the bank. but next visit it's a bet. i'm really not trying to loose a wheel heh, but i will get those. also again, if anyone has a cheap pair of wheel spacers for a 90-94 323 protege i'm interested. i am willing to pay atleast 50 / neg. prices on sites are rediculous.

thanks wherestherice thats a good thing to know .

Comment

Pepboys has wheel spacers for pretty cheap... Why do you need wheel spacers? They will put more stress on your already worn/missing studs.

Comment

well, i like the way the wheels would look with them on and looks even with the cars alignment. I will most likely end up getting it all replaced no worries.

Comment

Most times the stock lugs are too short to run with spacers so you'll need to replace all the studs with longer ones anyway to run the spacers.

Those expensive kits come with new studs??

Did you try H&R???

Comment

Yeah, saw the h&r ones on the bay, that's sorta a bummer. but i sure will get them if someone still has a pair, not at this moment of course..posting is quite old but there are pairs for about 80 on ebay. i am looking to pay maybe like 60 for all four. but yea, looks like i would need alot more. in some short future.. i will have this accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                  X