WTB: roof rack for protege 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: roof rack for protege 5

I am looking for a roof rack for my protege 5.

please email ken.phu@gmail.com if one is available.

I am located in the GTA

thanks
    Ken

do you want the canadian add on or the US one?
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but I dont know what that means.... Can you please clarify?

Comment

off hand? All i rember is the US one is bigger than the CD one.

They mount very diffrently and other things.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Then I assume the Canadian. I am in canada and purchased the car here. so long as it fits and i can mount things I am interested.

Thanks for clarifying

Comment

It helps to know if you were replacing a damaged one.if you were a US one wouldnt be a bolt in replacement. If you dont have one already it wont matter.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

so i could use both if i dont have a rack as it is?

Comment

yes
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
                X