WTB: BPT vaf

I need a new vaf for my gtx setup.
    Gtx vaf
    rx7 non turbo vaf.

I know someone has or can get one

Comment

i have a gtr vaf laying around but i doubt ud wanna pay the shipping
      Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Well how much cause its 200$ to buy one here.

Comment

to be honest its the same here you would be better off finding a rx7 vaf there bigger and do the same thing as the gtr does theres no real advantage to own a gtr vaf

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Doesn't have to be GTR any that works is fine just didn't wanna spend 200$

Comment

ive been looking for a na rx7 vaf here for a few months now with no luck all the rx7s have eater been blowen up or rusted out again it would probbe cheaper to get one over there i will have a look though if i can find two of them at the wreckers 2mrw il get them both for a deal so dont count ur losses just yet

sigpic

Comment

I have an rx7 vaf that's going to go on the gtx, just not sure when. So, my stock gtx one would be for sale.

Buuut, how soon do you need it?
                sigpic
                2004 Subaru WRX STi
                2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

Tomorrow.
                  I can pay for fedex overnight.
                  My parents are taking their car back this weekend so I have to get it working by Monday.

Comment

yea if u had decided to get the gtr one it would have taken 2weeks to get to you at the very least

sigpic

Comment

I got the rx7 one

Comment

Did it fix the problem?

My msn is down so I haven't been online much.
                        Drew
                        '95 EGT 1.8
                        T
                        '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                        '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Sorta still need one
                          bump

Comment

bump again someone emailed me but then i didn't hear from them again

Comment

I might be able to get an RX7 vaf, if you can wait till the weekend. There was that RX7 in the yard but I didn't think of grabing the vaf. Let me know if you still need one on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X