jdm gt-r wing/ spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm gt-r wing/ spoiler

Sup every one im looking for a jdm bg 323 gt-x / gt-r rear spoiler or wing ,rear tailghts is anyone selling one or where can I find one and anything u can say would b great thanx...

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

it sold already eric, lol

i got both of mine buy luck, looking on e-bay and watching the FS sale area is all i can tell you. they pop up quick and they are gone just as quick.
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

ooops. when i saw it a few days ago, it was still available. just goes to show how fast rare parts move.

good luck!
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

ask tomo he can maybe get his hand on a pair for you :o)
          goodluck on your search

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
          X