WTB: GT-R Turobcharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: GT-R Turobcharger

my turbo disintegrated by eating something hard...

and now i need a "new" one.

does anyone have one laying around?

Originally posted by just_roman View Post
    my turbo disintegrated by eating something hard...

and now i need a "new" one.

does anyone have one laying around?
    That's funny how you said that Good luck
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

He's in Austria, he's got a helluva lot better chance of finding one there than we do stateside...

but yeah. I don't think there are all that many Vj23 laying around. garrett gt30 seems like a reasonable substitute though.
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

yeah, you're right - it's a bit easier to find a VJ23 over here, but also nearly impossible.

the funny thing is, that i could have bought one some months ago cheaply on egay.

too bad i didn't....

--edit--

stateside.... hmm... i think i'd swap my gt-r for living there!

Comment

I'm still up for offers, or for ideas how to replace the compressor wheel.

I'd take a turbo with stuffed barings or so as long the compressor wheel is intact!

Comment

Working...
          X