WTB: BG Rad, Front bumper, and Rebar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BG Rad, Front bumper, and Rebar

I've got a 1994 Protege SE with some front end damage.
    I need a radiator and front bumper with rebar and foam. The car is burgundy. I may also need a hood, and a few other parts.
    Please email me with what you have, location, and an offer.

Thanks,
    Angelo

To bad you didn't live close to me. I would sell my front bumper and crash brace. Also the junk yard I go to has plenty of proteges. Good luck
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

check car-part.com you mind find something. good luck
      2012 Kia rio
      2009 Nissan Frontier
      1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

i got a black gtx bumper if your interested?

Comment

I checked car-part.com, but haven't really had much luck. I'll be going to a JY this Saturday. I can't say I'm a big fan of car-part.com - I rather see the parts I'm buying, instead of ordering them over the phone and having them delivered.

familia_uk - where are you from, the UK? If so, I'll pass. The shipping wouldn't be worth it. If your from Ontario, then pm me.

Comment

I have the rad out of the GTX still I believe. Don't know if it's an exact fit or not, but should be close I think.

Had around 50,000kms on it when I pulled it. pm if interested.
            sigpic
            2004 Subaru WRX STi
            2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

Originally posted by big_ang View Post
              I checked car-part.com, but haven't really had much luck. I'll be going to a JY this Saturday. I can't say I'm a big fan of car-part.com - I rather see the parts I'm buying, instead of ordering them over the phone and having them delivered.

familia_uk - where are you from, the UK? If so, I'll pass. The shipping wouldn't be worth it. If your from Ontario, then pm me.
              ok then

Comment

I got a bumper. I just need a radiator and slant nose hood style grille.

Comment

I have a radiator. Its free. It did not leak when I took it out.
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Thanks for the offer wheresthericego, but I ordered a new one for $110 from a jobber. I wouldn't want to trouble you with shipping.

I should have the car back on the road this week. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Thanks,
                    Angelo

Comment

I have the slant hood style grille in red, i'll have to check to confirm.
                      pm me if you need one!

Comment

Working...
                      X