• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 550cc injectors

need to be 195500-2020 from the turbo II FC rx-7
    I have cash in paypal
    Nate
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

I found a set the same day I signed up on rx7club.com. That's my best recommendation.

Comment

Yea im over there and looking for some. What did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking so I have a basic idea of what to expect in pricing.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I paid $85 shipped for mine, and they look brand new. The rx7 guys tend to not care about them since they're stock and they need HUGE ones to make the power they want.

Comment

I paid $165 for mine on ebay.
          sigpic
          1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
          1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
          1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
          Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
          Daily driver

Comment

Working...
          X