Wtb.. Ac Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb.. Ac Compressor

Looking For It In Good Working Condition ( Asap) Money In Hand Ill Be Working Till 830 Pm So Ill Be On After 9pm Good Price

Thanks

Slick Protege
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

i have one from my gtx motor.. its the same.. not positive it works and some of the lines connections may be diff. like the gtx powersteering pump lines were diff.

i can check on shipping today if you like.. thats all it would cost you.. its heavy and in i have stubbed my toes on it twice.. so please get this thing out of my garage lol

Comment

if not theres someone on FEOA selling a complete working A/c system but i think he wants to sell everything as a whole..

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Got pm. I need it to be working no point of buying if doesn't work
          Last edited by SLICK92PROTEGE; 04-28-2009, 08:44 PM.
          sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK92PROTEGE View Post
            Got pm. I need it to be working no point of buying if doesn't work
            Replied via PM to your PM'd reply.

Comment

i got one. and it works lol.
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
              X