X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb turbo parts

looking for:
    GTR Intake Manifold
    T3 DownPipe(just the elbow part is good)
    Intercooler and Piping
    T3/t4 turbonetic turbo rebuild kit
    Last edited by red90gt; 05-26-2009, 06:58 PM.
    Aku belly

I think therieldeal was selling a GTR exaust manifold. Good luck finding a vj23 though. They're rare. Might be better to find a t3/t4 of the same size
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

T3/t4 bolts up to the gtr mani? Or needs an adaptor
      Aku belly

Comment

the t3 does not bolt up to the stock manifold. You can weld on a t3 flange like i did for a friends car, or you can get a t3 manifold form SKUCE or look on ebay. Honestly your best bet is not to go vj23 cause if it breaks then your f*cked
        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Bump UPDATED/EDIT ORIGINAL POST!
          Aku belly

Comment

bump.
            GTR exhaust mani?
            Aku belly

Comment

intake manifold?
              Aku belly

Comment

Pm me how much you are ready to spend for a gtr exhaust manifold...I might sell it without the turbo...

Comment

Working...
                X