WTB: BPT carrier bearing support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BPT carrier bearing support

Anybody have the support bracket for the carrier bearing on the stub(jack) shaft they want to unload?? I need one for the BPT.

You mean the part that bolts to the block? I doubt you'll find it separately from the shaft - what happened to yours?

I have a complete intermediate shaft from a g-series (should be the same for the BPT).

--Ferdi
    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
    -----
    Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
    Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
    Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

FWD or AWD? They are tranny dependent

Comment

Yes, it is the bracket that bolts to the block. The dude I bought the car from did the swap and the one he used does not line up with the holes in the block so he bastardized some other bracket that does not support the shaft (its wiggly). The jack shaft is currently stuck in the tranny and I cannot get it out. I'm talkin about a 3 ton hydraulic jack and a chain won't budge the thing stuck. So I was able to remove the bracket, but the one from the wrecking yard does not line up either. This is the last part I need to get the car on the road. (Then I determine what other parts I need).

The BPT has the AWD tranny and is swapped into my 88 GTX

Comment

That's because you need an AWD halfshaft, the 2WD is different. I have a complete half shaft laying around from my GTR tranny, PM me if you need it. I am keeping it as a spare but if the price is right, I could let it go.

Comment

Working...
          X