WTB: VJ-14 turbo in good condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: VJ-14 turbo in good condition

Looking to build up a hybrid, but I need the hot-side of a VJ-14 to bolt up with the cold-side of a VJ-11 (which I have). Let me know if you might have a spare laying around. Thanks.

It's for my 1988 323GT

just run the whole vj-11. you wont be disappointed.
    festiva #1 stock daily 63 whp FTW

festiva #2 bp+t, sink trap style turbo setup, g series trans, thunderturd 60 trim, 550cc's, s-afc, rx7 vaf, 38mm external wastegate, fmic, etc.... let me know how the taillights look

Comment

Originally posted by tranny_buster View Post
      just run the whole vj-11. you wont be disappointed.
      But don't I need a different downpipe set-up?

Comment

I might have one for you...I will check tomorrow.
        Clay

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
          I might have one for you...I will check tomorrow.
          Clay
          Awesome. Can't wait.....

Comment

Sorry on the hot side...I just brought home another GTX on Sunday and have the job of parting it out ahead of me. The tubine housing is shot...too many cracks. I cruise the bone yards and have taken apart MANY turbos but this one beat them all on cracks....but let me know if you need anything else.
            Clay

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
              Sorry on the hot side...I just brought home another GTX on Sunday and have the job of parting it out ahead of me. The tubine housing is shot...too many cracks. I cruise the bone yards and have taken apart MANY turbos but this one beat them all on cracks....but let me know if you need anything else.
              Clay
              Thanks for looking. Thanks for trying. I'm still thinking about swapping in ta JV-11, but in order to do so, I need the exhaust elbow off of an MX-6 turbo or 626GT (turbo) from the 80's. It's the first exhaust piece that bolts to the hot-side of the VJ-11 (five bolt holes) and has the spot for the oxygen sensor (at least that's what I've been told). This will hopefully allow me to have a spot for the sensor for an air/fuel meter (gauge).

So, when you go to the junkyard (any and all of you) I'd really appreciate someone checking for this part! Please........

Thanks.

Larry

Comment

That I do have...25.00 shipped...pay pal this addy

Clay

Comment

Working...
                X