Heat shields wanted!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat shields wanted!!!!

I have been in the process of installing a VJ-11 turbo onto my, now don't laugh, 1.5 litre DOHC Kia Rio. This is a painstaking process since I am after a certain look. Clean and almost stock looking. I want the unit to look as if the car was made with the turbo on it. So, the heat shields are improtant to obtain.

Through the process of gathering all necessary pieces, I have been unable to obtain the factory original VJ-11 heat shields. I am also interested in the original manifold head shield for the VJ-11. I am sure that the shields from the BPT, 323GT/GTX, and the 626 turbo would suffice.

If anyone has a good set of heat shields (not rotted out) I am seriously interested in them. I do not want garbage that is rusted out at the bolt holes. They can be dirty as heck for all I care, I can clean dirt, but they must be in good shape.

Send me an email to v1rgo26m@aol.com if you would like to sell me your shields. Think of it this way, you sell me your heat shields, I put a little green in your wallet...lol.
Working...
X