WTB: Stock wheel covers for 2003 Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Stock wheel covers for 2003 Protege

I'm looking for two stock wheel covers for a 2003 Protege (DX). If you have any please let me know and the asking price. Thanks!

Just to confirm, for 15" steels with 4-lugs?

I have all 4 but don't know what they're worth. Give me an idea. They can't be worth too much.

Happy Motoring!
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

That's correct, 15" steelies with 4 lugs.

They look like this:

New one vary from $25-$30 online. The local PnP sells them for $5 each.

I only need two because the Protege I got is missing one on the right rear and the frontf right cover has curb damage. But I'd take all four if you give me a good deal. Shipping would be to 23320.

At some point I plan on replacing the rims but for now I think it looks better with the covers than without (for some reason my 97 looks better with naked steelies...go figure).

Comment

How about $10 each + shipping? I'll find out the cost and get back to you.

Happy Motoring!
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery

Comment

Okay. Shipping (UPS) will cost ~ $20. On that basis I can't charge $10/cover to a fellow forum member. How about $5/wheelcover like your PnP? All 4 for $40 complete.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Excellent, exactly what I was hoping for. Paypal? Just PM your email address to me and I'll send payment tomorrow.

Comment

Great. Paypal's fine. PM sent.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

The Best Laid Plans ...

It snowed again unexpectedly last night and I woke up to a white world - it's still snowing lightly. When we know it will snow we park our cars at the bottom of the driveway near the road so we'll have a minimal amount of shoveling to do to get the cars out (although there's always the snow bank left by the plow to deal with). This time the vehicles are near the house so I have a longer stretch of driveway to clear. When faced with adversity I always ask myself, what would John Wayne do? My heros have always been cowboys.

Not to worry, however. Because I'm pure of heart, my strength is as the strength of 10 and I'll have my car dug out, PDQ. The point being that instead of dropping off the wheelcovers at the UPS store first thing this morning, I'll get them there later this morning or early this afternoon. But they will ship out today! I, goldstar, have spoken.

It's a great life if you don't weaken.

Comment

I dropped off the wheelcovers at the UPS store at High Noon. The proprietor said that they will go out today and should reach their destination by Wednesday, "If the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise."

Will send PM when I receive the tracking number.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

PM sent.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Working...
                    X