WTB: Multifunction switch w/ INT wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Multifunction switch w/ INT wipers

Hey all, as stated, I need a MF switch that has the int wiper option. The car does have cruise control, but its not hooked up. If anybody has one please let me know! I would be willing to use a different one from another car as long as everything plugs in properly. I would like to keep the int wipers, but I would really like variable int wipers if thats possible.

I found some on Ebay, but I really do not trust them. I am looking for one in near perfect condition, but I know that can be hard due to the age. I would like to be able to read everything on the stalks as well.

I really want to put this RX-7 wheel on, but I want to get this dim headlight issue fixed at the same time.

P.S. If anyone has any tips/info for installing this part I would appreciate it. I searched, but didnt come up with too much.

Forgot to mention...I have a 1/2" Blue Point impact gun I would be willing to trade for the switch. The model number is ATC500 and I do have pics, but they are not within CP guidelines. I will get the right pics if anyone is interested in trading.

Comment

I bought one off ebay for my 95 EGT. Came in brand new just as described. Just make sure the seller has a good rep and you should be good.
      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

I know this one is not new, but it seems to be in good condition. Is yours the same as the 93 pro lx? I'd much rather buy new because then I will know its going to work (hopefully anyways).

Is there any differences between the different years? I have seen some for 92 and 94 but not 93.

Comment

Aside from the visual differences, ie. My EGT mf switch stems are slightly bent, whereas the one in my 94 PLX is straight. I couldn't tell you if it will work or not. I know ford changed the steering column design from the ones the protégé got. So for that reason, I would say don't chance it unless you got it for free or something.
          Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Working...
          X