looking for parts in southern california

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for parts in southern california

i need stock seats. mine look like a horse ate them. anyone parting out/about to scrap a 323/protege? i could use a dashboard too!
    not looking for anything fancy, just looking to lift some freebies/low cost seats. if it's a 323 i can get parts from, I'd love you forever! need lots of interior and trim pieces.
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

got to admit i laughed when i read looks like a horse ate your seats haha. good luck im sure someone down there has some seats they want to get rid of
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

too bad you arent up here... i have a set of 323 front seats in pretty good shape... but shipind would be stupid spendy, im sure.
      loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
      73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
      sigpic

Comment

it does look like a horse ate them.. the crappy burlap plastic has come apart and foam is falling out in huge chunks. you can even see the seat frame. and the dash is all cracked and the stupid window latches in teh back broke. it's a monstrosity!
        Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

my first 323 was like that. all the seats were was the bare frame with couch cushions, lol.
          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X