WTT GTX Hatch Rear Seats for GTX Sedan Rear Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT GTX Hatch Rear Seats for GTX Sedan Rear Seats

So here's the deal: A while back I bought a GTX interior. It came from a hatch so while the front seats mount fine, the rears have different mounting points than on a sedan. So if you are in the opposite predicament (i.e. have sedan seats but want hatch seats) perhaps we can work something out. In early to mid may I will be traveling a lot and will be going through most of the west coast and the Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton areas. So if you are anywhere in California north of Los Angeles, in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, eastern Montana, or the above mentioned parts of Canada, I can potentially come to you.

I've not modified the seats at all so they'd bolt in perfectly to your hatch. Pictures coming soon, but I thought I'd post this up to see if there is any interest.

UPDATE: It actually turns out that it only costs about 40 bucks to ship a set of rear seatbacks across the country via USPS. So I'll open up this offer to anyone interested. I ship you my seats and you ship me yours. A straight trade across.

This is the seat pattern I have:

Last edited by StealthStyle; 03-27-2013, 12:08 AM.

I have mx3 rear seats in my protege. I can show you pics of how I did it if you want to put in some light qork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

That'd be great!

Comment

damn ... i have exactly what you need .. wrong side of the country

Comment

Working...
        X