WTB: mx3 LCA bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: mx3 LCA bracket

I'm looking for the rear bracket for mx3 front LCAs. I need both sides, as mine have worn out since installing urethane bushings.

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
    I'm looking for the rear bracket for mx3 front LCAs. I need both sides, as mine have worn out since installing urethane bushings.
    If you are installing new bushings into them, then you will need to specify which bracket diameter you are looking for... There are 3 different sizes bushings..

Comment

I only know of one diameter for the rear bushing on an mx3 front LCA. Can you specify?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sorry bud.. Check out my build thread for some info on it... Basically there are 3 different diameter bushings... I can't remember the sizes with out looking it up... the smallest diameter isn't all that common... The middle one is the most common... The largest one is almost the same size as the middle size, but its a couple mm larger... Its most common on the 95-96 mx3's...

Comment

My LCAs came from a 92. I'll mic everything before I try removing an old bushing, so if I have to keep the rubber that's fine. I just need something so my LCA isn't flopping back and forth anymore.

Comment

If you aren't replacing the bushing inside the brackets you wont need to mic everything.. The bracket/bushings as a combination will interchange...

Comment

I could sell you some SS spherical units if your interested in that route also
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
                  If you aren't replacing the bushing inside the brackets you wont need to mic everything.. The bracket/bushings as a combination will interchange...
                  I know this. But I'm going to mic the bracket anyway to see if my bushings will fit.

Ryan, I need new brackets before the spherical inserts would benefit me. I'm also giving this car to my wife, and I doubt she would enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
                    I know this. But I'm going to mic the bracket anyway to see if my bushings will fit.

Ryan, I need new brackets before the spherical inserts would benefit me. I'm also giving this car to my wife, and I doubt she would enjoy that.
                    besides your lighter wallet she wont know the difference.. I run ryans sphericals in my car.. They make no noticeable difference in road noise, vibration ect... They just perform better then factory rubber, and last longer then urethane...

Comment

Still need lca brackets.

Comment

Bump. Still looking

Comment

To the top!

Comment

Still loooking. I'll even pay someone to go snag a set off of an mx3 in their local yard.

Comment

Getting REALLY tired of this control arm flopping around.

Comment

Working...
                              X