WTB Protege 1.8 LX Half shaft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Protege 1.8 LX Half shaft!

I absolutely need one for my BP 1.8 LX. This is the 2 piece assembly. The single piece one the sohc models will not work. This is found on the passeneger's side. Can pay via paypal. Any help is appreciated! my baby has been down for 2 months due to this. Thanks!

what happened to your halfshaft?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      what happened to your halfshaft?
      The bearings inside of it are all busted. I found a donor 97 kia sephia with the replica BP DOHC. I took the shaft out of that one. It was kinda weird seeing a BP inside a KIA lol. My mechanic is gonna get down there and replace it today. Going by the looks of things, the BP engine replica inside those KIAs should work for parts. Im crossing my fingers at this moment. The part looks identical to the one on my protege.

Comment

The kia halfshaft wont work as the spline count is different. If you mail me the halfshaft ill put a new bearing in it for you for free
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
          The kia halfshaft wont work as the spline count is different. If you mail me the halfshaft ill put a new bearing in it for you for free
          PM me your info and your paypal info, and ill send it out. I will pay for shipping and return shipping. I will pay for the labor and the cost of parts as well. You are awesome! Thanks so much for your help!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
            X