AA not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnorion
    My question was more along the lines of, why would you have gone with all Stinger if you could, rather than all Scosche or all ANL? Better quality, etc, what I said before.

for SQ competition purposes it's best to stick with all one brand, unless you can justify using more than one. it helps the flow of the install, and if you had one piece one brand and another piece another, and so on with each piece different and not matching very well, you would lose points.

i had to choose what fit best, and i can easily explain my decision during the presentation portion of the competitions. as for quality, i wouldn't say that stinger is higher quality than the nice scosche EFX, but in the EFX line they didn't have a fused distribution block with four 4 guage outputs, and that's kinda the center piece of the install in the truck, since i have to have access to it.

i wanted to use MIDI fuses because they are substantially cheaper, smaller, and they are the new thing to do

Comment

The chassis and connects look a lot like a SoundStream amp (the pic of the DSL amp on the 1st page).
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        The chassis and connects look a lot like a SoundStream amp (the pic of the DSL amp on the 1st page).

someone else on another forum said it reminded them of the older soundstream equipment i certainly wouldn't complain if it is a direct copy of their older equipment like you've got. very well built amps

Comment

Working...
        X