No announcement yet.

Amp problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i got this car from someone else...you would be shocked at the things they did to the car....helll you would be shock at the stuff missing from the car....thats why i've been puting soo much work into it
    Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

you crossed power and ground somewhere, not having a good ground simply wont allow it to turn on, or it will flash on and off as the ground contacts, some how you got power to run through to your ground, youre lucky you didnt fry it. if you dont have the ground directly to the body make sure the metal you grounded to isnt somehow live or touching anything live. or just do it right and drill a hole into your trunk, sand it down well to bare metal, use a crimped wire connector tape off any exposed wire and fasten it down using a locknut bolt and nut. ive installed alot of amps and you shouldnt have any trouble if its done right. using just any bolt allows a chance of a live wire contacting it. your body is what you should use.

Comment

Working...
      X