Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a picture of a knock sensor control box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a picture of a knock sensor control box?

Just as the title says - does anyone have one handy because I am going in search of a knock sensor control box from an MX6 this weekend at the junkyard and it would be great if I had seen one before Thank you in advance.

Don't have a pic, sorry. But don't forget that 1st gen Probe GT's will have the box also.

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

old pic...and yes that is where the gtx fuel pump relay goes (this is for a gtx harness)

91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Thanks red! And yes I know the 2.2l turbo probes have them as well

Comment

red, does the knock sensor plug into the other side of the box that is hanging there or somewhere else?

Comment

it plugs in somewhere else but since my knock sensor doesnt have the plug and it wouldnt reach the plug on the harness i just spliced it in off the controller...the red wire off the sensor splices into the yellow wire with a light blue stripe...and i didnt do anything with the unshielded wire, have yet to figure out where it goes :\
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.