Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elscotto80
    Dyno vid? That would be the superest.
    lol I think English is his second language and you are using words like "superest." That's just cruel. A dyno video would be cool though.
    Last edited by Pastor_Protege; 10-05-2005, 09:08 PM.
    Back in BG business.

Comment

Originally posted by microtech_info
      Sorry for that,Im using Dry ice box for cold air intake.The air temp can lowest at -5 Deg.at idle and go up 15 deg at full boost.When the air it cool more Oxigen go on the chamber and more gas u can pump in and put it more timing,u can see more hp up.
      Very nice idea. Isnt it a pain to fill the box with the ice repeatedly? How often do you have to put more ice in? Or is it more put the ice in before you know your going to race?
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
        Very nice idea. Isnt it a pain to fill the box with the ice repeatedly? How often do you have to put more ice in? Or is it more put the ice in before you know your going to race?

It is a dry ice box. Very very cold temperatures. Those things are cool. Usually only used on drag cars so that must be for drag only.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Yes correct..this car only for the Drag Race,not for the on the road.
          Originally posted by BuGS
          It is a dry ice box. Very very cold temperatures. Those things are cool. Usually only used on drag cars so that must be for drag only.

Comment

Ill race you for Pink.. but make sure you give me an hour head start! .!!!
            My Toys =D

Comment

Working...
            X