You were so right about the GTX Cams vs N/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were so right about the GTX Cams vs N/A

Ok guys this weekend i went to the track , the only diference between the last time i went there, is that i installed the GTX cams instead of the n/a ones. Made from 15.6 to 15.1 yes .5 here is the video from an in board cam i installed, sorry for the slow launch, traction issues, and also con second gear thanks to my old valeo brand pressure plate, it went almost to fuel cut, and i had to release the gas pedal and hit it back, so if i could change the pressure plate for next moth i could be in 14´s. aaahhhh and also boosting 6psi on 4 gear, i have a hole on the intercooler, and sealed it with epoxy.

Last edited by Loco_R; 06-05-2007, 02:58 AM.
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

find me a set and ship them to the u.s.
    also are u running a gtx ecu or n/a?
    thanks
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Well let me see if i can find more, i am running the GTX ECU!
      94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

send you a pm.
        thanks
        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
        X