X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dyno predictions

stock bp motor
    gtx intake manifold
    t bird hybrid (3 inch intake, stock cast o2 housing, w/ 2.5" dp, 20r housing)
    Full 2.5" exhaust into a chambered muffler
    cooling mist alky injection(40/60) meth/h20
    2.5" charge pipes with FMIC
    AEM FIC

Never really cared much until i tried to up the boost last night and found out i need bigger injectors 330's with the 1:1 rrfpr ran out at about 12psi. (90-95%duty cycle)

So tomorrow im going to install some 460's do a quick retune and see what it puts down at 15-16 psi.
    With the restrictions in the exhaust id be very happy if it puts down 220, what do you guys think?

Before someone seconds guesses the meth kit on a small turbo, how many of you can do highway pull after highway pull, stop and then get out and put your hand on a cool intake manifold?
    -Turbo Mx-3

Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
    "Who Dey"

Comment

Comment

210 as well
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i thinks

Comment

215 maxxxxxxx
            Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Ran into some problems today with a dead injector, sooo i didnt make it to the dyno. Good news is, i found a set locally and i got the last of my flanges so i can finish my downpipe.
              -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

did you bring it to the dyno yet?

Comment

Originally posted by nos92mx3 View Post
                  stock bp motor
                  gtx intake manifold
                  t bird hybrid (3 inch intake, stock cast o2 housing, w/ 2.5" dp, 20r housing)
                  Full 2.5" exhaust into a chambered muffler
                  cooling mist alky injection(40/60) meth/h20
                  2.5" charge pipes with FMIC
                  AEM FIC

Never really cared much until i tried to up the boost last night and found out i need bigger injectors 330's with the 1:1 rrfpr ran out at about 12psi. (90-95%duty cycle)

So tomorrow im going to install some 460's do a quick retune and see what it puts down at 15-16 psi.
                  With the restrictions in the exhaust id be very happy if it puts down 220, what do you guys think?

Before someone seconds guesses the meth kit on a small turbo, how many of you can do highway pull after highway pull, stop and then get out and put your hand on a cool intake manifold?
                  If i did with SAFC and Fuel pressure regulator, 440cc injectors,
                  NO cooling mist alky injection(40/60) meth/h20
                  NO AEM FIC
                  I have 2.5"intake
                  Plug wires rotten by rats.
                  and one psi less... I did 234whp
                  With those things like the aem (better than the afc at least more expensive) the "T" bird turbo stuff plus cooling mist alky injection(40/60) meth/h20, so you can do omre agresive timming and doing 16 psi you should be on 240WHP+ at least, other wise Kill your tunner!
                  Last edited by Loco_R; 09-17-2010, 03:55 AM.
                  94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Working...
                  X