hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hello from Canada! i didn't do one of these before because i had some things to figure out with my account. Anyway now that thats sorted out i'll tell you about my car.

Its a 1990 protege that used to belong to my cousin. He coulden't sell it before he left for school so my uncle gave it to me. The car hasen't seen the road in 5 years but i'm hoping to change that. Its in decent condition with the exception of some small things.(brakes, tires, fluids, etc.) so i figured this would be a good opertunity to learn more a about car mecanics.

Welcome! Where in canada are you?

What trim level is the car?
    -Dave

Comment

Welcome to CP. if you have a question use the search first its probably been addressed already. Anyways, post lots
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Just don't post as much as ^^^he does. Fkn 60-70 posts a day whore. Lol

Welcome to cp. The 1st gen protege is really easy to learn and is a great car overall.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i dont know what trim level the car is. theres no SE or LX on it anywhere. does that make it like a base model?

Comment

Working...
          X