im new tell me what you think!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im new tell me what you think!!

I am new to this forum and im still trying to figure everything out. I drive a 03 protege es. i have a few mods done to it so far like....corksport exhaust, JDM headers, custom short ram intake, painted calipers, tinted headlights and tinted tail lights, infinity sound system, interior neons, Dash kit, and few other things. i want to find a show to bring it to and meet some new people and get some good ideas for my car. when is the next club meeting that there will be? i want in if thats cool. i will be putting pics on soon!
    Last edited by nelsonprotege03; 10-07-2008, 11:09 AM.

Welcome to cp Glad to have ya. Post up some pics when you get some time.

JDM headers? Ebay?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Yea i found the headers on an ebay store because i couldnt find some at first but now i get most of my stuff from corksport which is great. i will be looking for ceramic headers soon. if you know any places that are good let me know

Comment

Originally posted by nelsonprotege03 View Post
        Yea i found the headers on an ebay store because i couldnt find some at first but now i get most of my stuff from corksport which is great. i will be looking for ceramic headers soon. if you know any places that are good let me know
        ~an ebay HEADER is from china. Its CDM if you want to use a mad tyte acronym
        ~ no, too easy
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Burnsville! I have an MX-3 with ITBs. We are having a meet soon here in MN. You need to post pics! lol

Comment

Working...
          X