hi everyone!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone!!!!

i started at FEOA and was told about this website and so far it is awesome!!!! i am goint meet some of the guys next month and i can't wait. again, thanks travis for everything !!!!!!!!

was up pimpin glad to see you over here now bud ill see u at the meet

Comment

Hello

Pics/details of your ride?
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hi everyone!!!

if you go into my photo, i have one loaded but everyone of my engine pics that i have tried to download will not post due to this size thing. when i go to this meet at travis's house, i will have him and the rest of the guys show me how to download pics. the only way i can show pics of my engine right now is if you go to FEOA.net and look in my photo gallery there and i have an engine pic in there. thanks for the reply turpro!!!!!

Comment

what up man nobody but pumer here knows me as travis they know me as stylingtwagon but ya the meet at my huse jan 17or 18 we have 5 people so far 1 from san deigo 1 from san fransisco 1 from long beach and im in lancaster by mojave so every bodys drivin a litte or this one ! lol

Comment

Welcome to the Club

Comment

um ya forgot to say welcome to cp u have been tryin to get on here for a week but nobody accepted u .lol

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
                what up man nobody but pumer here knows me as travis they know me as stylingtwagon but ya the meet at my huse jan 17or 18 we have 5 people so far 1 from san deigo 1 from san fransisco 1 from long beach and im in lancaster by mojave so every bodys drivin a litte or this one ! lol
                I know you as travis....then again I'm such a cp whore that I try to know everyones name lol.

No problem on the reply. We're glad to have ya aboard diablo
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks!!!! i hope that i might bring some depth here. right now i have on the drawing board an idea to either go AWD or RWD with a 4 ddor hatch. i have not decided yet but both seemes like a good idea. possibly a track car for SCCA or NASA. i will road race!!!!!!

Comment

hey man cant wait for the meet at my house were 10 cars strong now !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X