mazda modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda modification

Thank you for your warm welcome my name is joel and I do like to modify small cars I see you all been buszy. I just got a 93 mazda protege or should I say I got the motor I always wanted. I know the 1.8 Lt. engine is fast. I was always dealing with nissan stanza 2.4 lt engine. I wonder if anybody can give me a run down on what to expect in the difference. I think theses two engines are very similar i think with the dohc on the mazda I might have top out a little faster. What modifications can be done to this engine besides the shorten ram air and turbo to make it really top out and over. Nitro is to complicated I need something with maybe the timing or computerchip that might get me where I want to go.

Welcome. Please refrain from posting questions that have been answered over and over. Here's a great place to start

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X