New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I am originally from Russia, and am not new to mazdas. I just bought a 94 protege LX. It has an electrical issue with the alternator, trying to figure it out currently, the wiring is all jacked up. I installed an Alpine CD changer in it, it has some sort of aftermarket wheels on it. Ill take some pics and post em. Best thing, I got it for $600, the odometer does not work nor the speedometer. Something tells me that the car was once an auto and the engine has been replaced, I may be wrong tho. Just ordered a short shifter for it, but all my money is going into regular maintenance right now.
    -INFINITE MOTOR SPORTS-

GTFO ricer boy

Jk jk. Welcome to cp
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ricer? lol ok.....thanks for the welcome, I used to have a 04 protege5 with 212k miles, I got rid of it b/c the valve seals were done, didnt have the money to fix it at that point sad to say.....got the car for 1200 from a used car dealer. Oh well.....
      Last edited by eunos; 06-25-2009, 01:30 AM.
      -INFINITE MOTOR SPORTS-

Comment

priviet! You must be Russian

Comment

-INFINITE MOTOR SPORTS-

Comment

Originally posted by eunos View Post
            ricer? lol ok.....thanks for the welcome, I used to have a 04 protege5 with 212k miles, I got rid of it b/c the valve seals were done, didnt have the money to fix it at that point sad to say.....got the car for 1200 from a used car dealer. Oh well.....
            Protege5 was '02-'03...$1,200?! WTF? 212K miles is a lot but still!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

03 sorry, I couldnt remeber I flipped cars at the time, yeah 1200, I test drove it with the salesman and just started saying things like, brakes feel soft, no a/c power steering comes in and out, etc. I had to sit there for hours but finally got it.
              -INFINITE MOTOR SPORTS-

Comment

Working...
              X