Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie on board :-)

Hi guys !

My name is Mathieu, 26yo now (damn, going fast !) i'm from Belgium (Europe) my english is not famous, i'll try to do my best ! i'm here for learning, share and having fun !

I'm on the "imazda forum" it's a american forum, maybe somes guys from "imazda" are suscribed here, i have somes posts on the imazda forum, maybe i know already somes guys here !

I'm sometimes sad or mad about me because i can't participate at 100% on the forum because my english is not famous, hard to give my point of view or explain or understand somes very specificals stuffs.

I think i'm a cool guy, i'm not judging peoples, tastes are in the nature and i respect that !

Let's get back to the main interest ! cars

After getting my driving licence, i bought a mazda 323 BG GT and i still have it lol

All my life for the moment i droven in mazda 323 bg lol ! why ? thoses cars are like magnet, i really can't explain that, when i saw a GT for sale, it's just like a addiction, i want to buy it and fix it if they are somes problems on it !

I bought already many 323's then fix it and sell it, love to "restore" thoses cars !

I would like also knowing by hart all the different parts or trick on this car, i'm learning all by myself, i'm trying to do the maximum for doing all by myself, i just hate electrical stuffs lol.

My dream will be this : dismandle a complete broken engine and rebuilt it all by myself, after that, maybe tune a engine, open a gearbox...etc.

I have differents models for the moment, but all are 323 BG.

I have :

Three mazda 323 BG GT (one good, one for spares and one with jdm gtr engine, donor car).

Two mazda 323 BG diesel : one is my daily drive and the other one is for spares).

And last but not least, i have two mazda 323 BG GT-R, one need a refresh and the other one is for part but will be for track days in the future !

I have also many parts, oem one or mazdaspeed genuine, jdm parts too, just loving the little optionnal parts !

I'll try to putt pictures after, i have a lot don't worry for that !

Cheers all !

Welcome to Clubprotege, You will probably recognize my name as familiar as I am/was on iMazda. Glad you can make it over here and hope you post lots.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Hi there !

Thanks !

Yes of course i recognize you ! it's Nate right ? how are you ? somes news from your white protege ? and your awd project ?

I'll try to make somes clear posts for sure !

Cheers !

Comment

Welcome to CP. I'm glad to see you here and you'll probably remember me, also.

Happy Motoring!
        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

You might know me from imazda. It's kind of been dead there so I rarely go anymore. Welcome to the biggest BG community
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hey hey

Little Mazda world !

Yes of course i remember you Goldstar and turpro

Well yes, imazda look to be very quiet now, btw Turpro, i checked a little bit the bg worklog, damn your right ! and a lot of very nice projects !

Comment

Welcome triplezoom. I had the same experience with Mazda websites in Canada: Club Protege Toronto and CP Quebec are both pretty lame.
              91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
              2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
              Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
              My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

hey welcome
                91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Welcome, european!
                  Good collection of BGs
                  Diesel versions of BG was only in Europe? Or USA got them too?
                  sigpic
                  1990 323s BG 1.6i

Comment

Your not a n00b :p

Welcome!
                    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i aslo used to lurk on imazda... welcome aboard.. this is the biggest mazda forum ...

Comment

Welcome. I have a few posts over on iMazda.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys ! much appreciated ! Merry Christmas fellas !

Labeo, yes diesel were only sold on the european market.

Cheers !

Comment

Working...
                          X