Future MX3 owner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future MX3 owner?

Hello all, my name is Andrew and im from Augusta, GA. im looking into gettin a mazda mx3. my friend used to have one way back but it got totatld and ive always like the styling and smallness of it to be a light and nimble car. espcially for boost. im not a noob to cars nor boostin cars, so im sure i will learn quick with these cars/motors and such. i wont be on much right now as im still tryin to find a good car without any body damage or rust so i wont have such a hard time startin off.

p.s. site looks great and cant wait to get me a car and start on my project.

Andrew
    Last edited by Dwhita26; 08-04-2011, 08:55 PM.

I think I've found me a mx3 finally. It's not the best but a starting point. It's already got a gtx swap so that's good. But it does have an ugly bodykit that I will be swapping out for stock parts. I'll post pics when I can.

Comment

Comment

AWESOME! great to a have a non-ricer MX-3 person around

Comment

Haha. Yea I hopefully will be pickin this up the next week or so. Then I will be Gettin sum stock body parts and derice it. Lol

Comment

Well atleast it's already got a bp

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
              Well atleast it's already got a bp
              supposly its a gtx swap

Comment

yea. I saw a small snail
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                X