New to this forum, and has a Tracer!!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum, and has a Tracer!!! :D

Hello all, i recently got a 1991 Mercury Tracer for Christmas, 1.9L SEFI cvh Ford engine, im looking to fix up some cosmetics and do some engine modifications later on ounce i get a sustainable job. If you have had experience with Tracers and or have any question/comments/suggestions let me know and i would be happy to acknowledge them respectively image (1).jpgimage (2).jpg
    What'd you expect? You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline.
    ~ Han

Go BP or go home! lol
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Welcome to CP! Exterior looks like it's in really good shape!
      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

no no no go bpt or go home
        swapping into another shell!

Comment

I believe all wagons should come standard with a v6
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol
            swapping into another shell!

Comment

Yeah paints in great shape (only two noticeable rusts spots), probably going to clay bar it tomorrow and turtle wax the headlights to try and restore them alil bit. But yeah the I4 runs like a champ and gets better gas mileage than a v6, plus the wagon only has 74k miles on it.
              What'd you expect? You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline.
              ~ Han

Comment

thats a pretty cool wagon . welcome .

Comment

Does anyone know of any front & back bumpers i could put on my wagon, and maybe some retro fitted headlights?
                  ~ Han

Comment

Working...
                  X