kl swap 323 , Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kl swap 323 , Florida

whats up CP , new to the forum I've been trolling around it for a week or so now and figured it was time to make a name and start posting , the site seems to have a lot of ppl with alot of know how so that's a big plus. I just picked up a kl swapped 92 bg and im in love ,lol. The car needs some love but nutting to serious , little paint and tlc and she will be good to go . First thing is first on the car a door and paint , also get the ac charged up , its to hot in Florida with out air. the one thing Im really not to happy about it the core support being cut like it is i plane on fixing that asap. The previous owner was kinda unclear on what was done to the car besides 290 injectors , k8 intake , and the phantom grip in the trans . So i see a complete tare down in the not so far future . Anywho on to what everyone came to see the pics ,lol .

easter015.jpg
    easter013.jpg
    easter011.jpg
    easter010.jpg
    "Never trust your friends with your girl or your car ... they will throw a rod in both if given the chance . "

Radiator is interesting.... :D

Any idea what it is?

Comment

No need for AC, just tint the windows!

Car looks good. What other mods does it have? It's lowered for sure, exhaust? brakes?

There are a few BG people down in Florida that could probably lend a helping hand if you need it.

Welcome!
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Neon radiator...

Welcome to CP

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
        1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Welcome! As you can see I'm a Florida member who's pretty active. I've got no experience with KLs though.
          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
          VF10 powered!
          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys , and "the pile'' is right part numbers suggest neon rad, im lookin for a bg in a yard to get that cut out peace and zap it back in . As for other mods exhaust its has 2.5 straight pipe to a stock mx3 muffler with a cut out right in front or the passengers rear wheel (pull cable to open and close it ) . Breaks i believe are all stock , i don't recall if 323s came 4 wheel disc or not , ill check it out tho . Im not sure what it has under it for drop springs they don't appear to be cut and it seems to ride pretty well . like i said the guy i picked the car up from didn't really know alot about it , he said he'd bought it for parts on his other bg .

Lol , deadly_sleepeer your right i can just tint it , which will be next pay check , but its all already hooked up just needs freon ive had the vacum on it for a few hrs =D .

Ace if this car stays on my good side i might have to pick your brain on another bg project i have in the works .
            "Never trust your friends with your girl or your car ... they will throw a rod in both if given the chance . "

Comment

No problem. I'm up in the orlando area a lot if you ever feel like meeting up. Don't make it to ocala much though. A little TLC and some tidying up will do that engine bay some good.
              -Steve

VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

im in Orlando quite a bit so that would work . Ya the bay needs the most attention not that the swap was done wrong or rigged up just not the way i want one of my cars to look, lol. I'm going to pull the harness tomorrow and start from there on cleaning it up.

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hey, just throwing this out there.. that is a curved neck ZE/millenia intake manifold and not a K8... and i wonder why it has millenia S injectors... that would make it run rich as hell and significantly decrease power... Check to make sure it does, if you look on the fuel rails u can see a little square piece of plasic showing on the injector.. if its red they are the 280cc milleniaS injectors otherwise they are the 190cc stock injectors with blue clips... Stock injectors are the way to go NA

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                    1997 Probe GT

Comment

Good. I can't stand a messy engine bay, lol. pm me your number or add me on FB.
                      -Steve

VF10 powered!
                      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by The Pile View Post
                        Hey, just throwing this out there.. that is a curved neck ZE/millenia intake manifold and not a K8... and i wonder why it has millenia S injectors... that would make it run rich as hell and significantly decrease power... Check to make sure it does, if you look on the fuel rails u can see a little square piece of plasic showing on the injector.. if its red they are the 280cc milleniaS injectors otherwise they are the 190cc stock injectors with blue clips... Stock injectors are the way to go NA
                        This is why im on this site lol , i thought it was a k8 thanks bro . They are indeed 280's and he said he had thoughts of spraying the car ... i did a compression test tonight it came back between 190 and 195 on all 6 cylinders.

Comment

welcome to c.p.

Comment

I would find a set of stock rails and swap em out... Theres no need for the bigger injectors.. even with spray, because the extra fuel is provided in the nitrous shot... Im sure you would be happy with the results..

but that compression is very good for a DE... Ide be happy with that for sure..

I have a set of injectors in the rails ready to go if you end up wanting them.. Just PM me if your interested I would let them go pretty cheap..
                            Last edited by The Pile; 04-12-2012, 10:47 PM.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                            1997 Probe GT

Comment

Working...
                            X