noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob

HI its Virgil from cali. just really getting back in to Mazda i have a 94 protege lx 1.8 dohc,use to have a 1989 626 2.5 f2t and that sh%@ was fast!!!!!.Found out about a motor called bpt i need this swap so someone show me the right forum to be on.I could not find anything on this swap on the net but that"s how i found this site and now a new menber.

Well let's see you got the bp now you need is a T (turbo)

Comment

But the bpt has better cam/tb/piston and lower com

Comment

Just turbo the bp that's in your car and source out the cams. The higher comp will grips better results. Look in the forced induction section for threads on boosting your bp
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks.

Comment

You can source the TB from an auto.
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
            X